Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
This natural homemade balm is indispensable in every household for treating chronic sinusitis, purulent tonsillitis, and ovarian cysts. This is an ancient Russian recipe that is passed from generation to generation.
You can make it very easily and very simple and it can help you to cure many diseases.
These are the ingredients that you need:
- 400 ml of cold pressed oil, if possible olive oil (you can also use coconut oil if you like to have a nice and strong taste)
- 60 g of beeswax
- 1 organic egg
Method of Preparation:
Boil the egg, and then mash the yolk. Now, put the olive oil and the beeswax in a saucepan and cook it on a low heat.
When the beeswax has melted, slowly add the yolk. The olive oil needs to be static, in case it starts to bubble remove it from the heat, let it cool down a bit and then put it back again until you mix the entire yolk.
Afterwards, strain and pour the mixture into a glass jar. It would be good to stir several times so as to prevent the wax to fall to the bottom of the jar.
This balm is very effective. If it is used as a poultice, it should be to warm up with a steam (at approximately 40°C).
This balm is very helpful for:
- Sinusitis: melt the balm in some teaspoon and instantly pour it into a pipette so as to avoid thickening. Drop the melted balm in every nostril two times a day with an interval of an hour. The doctors claim that you can get rid of sinusitis if you use regularly this treatment. The balm breaks over the sinuses and pulls out all the pus with big intensity.
- Purulent otitis media: Put the balm in your ear using a piece of cotton that you have dipped in this balm. If it is necessary change the cotton. Also you can spread the balm behind your ears. This balm pulls out all the pus and in this way you will treat all kinds of ear inflammations.
- Sore throat, tonsillitis, abscesses in the throat: Spread the balm in the throat and on the neck. If you’re repeating the procedure two or three times during the night the abscess will cracks in the morning.
- Bronchitis, eye sty, stomach and intestines pain, ulcers: Take half a teaspoon of the balm 3 times a day before meals.
- Women diseases: ovarian cysts, fibromyoma to 10 weeks, mastitis and inflammation:Dip a tampon in the balm and put it into your vagina in the morning and another one in the evening.
- Burns, wounds, ulcers, swelling, toothaches, and joint pains: Apply on the affected area overnight and wrap it well. You can also use a swab that you have dipped in the balm, if the wounds are not so big.
- Toothache – dip a clean finger in the balm and rub the balm on the affected tooth and gums.
- Trophic ulcers, gangrene: Soak paper napkins in the balm and put them on the affected are. Keep changing them every 2 hours.
- Hemorrhoids: From a gauze make a tampon and put it in the anus overnight for around 8-10 days or until you notice some improvement.
- Joint and knee pain: Apply the balm on affected areas in the evening. After you have applied the balm on the affected are you need to wrap it.
- This balm can help you strengthen the nails: rub it onto your nails and leave it on during the night.
The beeswax has to be natural, produced by honey bees. For external use, you may use any type of vegetable oil. For internal use – it is better to be olive oil.